Why Won’t My Car Start?
The last thing you need to happen when you’re heading out the door is for your car to not start preventing you to get from point A to point B. If it’s not because of a dead battery that your car won’t start, another thing you should look at is your Ignition Switch.
How do you know if it’s the Ignition?
- If your car does not start after a few tries
- If your car starts and stalls suddenly
- If you’re experiencing Intermittent loss of lighting and other accessories
- If there’s a silent starter motor
- If you’re having difficulty turning the key
What should you do?
Because your ignition switch is used frequently, it will wear out and begin to have issues after time. If ignored, a failing ignition switch can lead to numerous problems so it’s best to get it checked out ASAP. Bring it on over to Glenwood Foreign Car at 333 Woolston Drive, Yardley, PA 19067 or call us at (215) 736-8888.
Click here to book a reservation for your luxury vehicle online today!