How Do I Know It’s Time For An Oil Change?
- May 2, 2023
- Auto Maintenance
- Posted by Frank Dischinger
- Comments Off on How Do I Know It’s Time For An Oil Change?
Regular oil changes are essential to keep your car running smoothly and prolong its life. But how do you know when it’s time for an oil change? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Check your owner’s manual: Your car’s manufacturer recommends a specific interval for oil changes. This can vary depending on the type of car, driving conditions, and oil used.
- Oil level and color: Check the oil level and color by pulling out the dipstick. If the oil level is low or the color is dark and dirty, it’s time for an oil change.
- Engine sounds: If you hear strange engine sounds such as knocking, ticking or rumbling, it may be due to dirty or low oil levels.
- Mileage: As a general rule of thumb, it’s recommended to change your oil every 5,000 to 7,500 miles.
- Warning light: If your car’s oil warning light comes on, it’s a clear sign that you need an oil change.
Are you asking yourself How Do I Know It’s Time For An Oil Change? Paying attention to the above signs will help you determine when it’s time to change your car’s oil. Regular oil changes will help keep your car running smoothly and improve its longevity. Call us today at (215) 736-8888 or stop by and see us today at Glenwood Foreign Car located at 333 Woolston Dr, Yaydley, PA 19067 to get your Oil Change!
Click here to book a reservation for your luxury vehicle online today!
Follow Glenwood Foreign Car on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!